Friday, October 10, 2008

Sugar's Top 10

Hello people of earth and Mars! I bring to you a few lists of things I like!

Top 10 Songs of Today:

10: Violet Hill~ Coldplay

9: Viva La Vida~ Coldplay
8: Home~ Daughtry
7: That’s What you Get~ Paramore
6: Skater Boy~ Avril Lavinge
5: These Four Walls~ Miley Cyrus
4: Time of my Life~ David Cook
3: Every Time we Touch~ Cascada
2: Bad Boy~ Cascada
1: DUN DUN DUN… FREE~ BOYS LIKE GIRLS!

Top 10 Pokemon of Today:
10: Aipom
9: Skitty
8: Buneary
7: Glaceon
6: Empoleon
5: Umbreon
4: Roserade
3: Cyndaquil
2: Piplup
1: Grovyle

Top 5 Quotes of the Day (because I’m too lazy to have a top 10)

5: "They’re supposed to say on the thunderpath! It’s not fair!"~ Feathertail, Midnight by Erin Hunter
4: Squidward~ "This sweater is kind of itchy. What’s it made of?"
SpongeBob~ "Eyelashes!"~ SpongeBob and Squidward, SpongeBob Squarepants
3 "So my laugh box isn’t broken and it was a cruel lie that sent me into spiraling depression?"~ SpongeBob, SpongeBob Squarepants
2: "Bramblepaw, you great lump!"~ Firestar, Firestar’s Quest
1: "Don’t worry Grovyle. I can still visit you in my dreams"… and in the themesong~ ME!post signature

3 comments:

Lula! said...

I love your lists. And "That's What You Get" is one of my favorites by Paramore.

Rhea said...

I'm really into Coldplay right now. It's playing in my car every time I get in.

Great lists!!

Unknown said...

Cool !! next time I call Sacha, my granddaughter in NZ, I'm going to tell her all about your blog. She's also loves all thing High School Musical...