Monday, August 25, 2008

Cute Wittle Kittens!

Hello! When I came back, I said that I would do the story along with regular blog posts. So, today, I'm posting about my kittens that I got a few weeks ago. They are... hmm... I don't know how old they are. I forgot. But I know that they will be 6 moons (months) old on October 7th. Their names are Jessie and Ella. Ella is the one with the green eyes, darker grey pelt, and a cute wittle white chest! Jessie is the one with amber eyes, lighter grey pelt, white stripe on her nose, and orange flecks. Yes, orange! Here are some pic's:

Here they are when we first got them, at 13 weeks old! They are SOOO cute! They are a tad bigger now. Not really. Again, SOOO cute!

Here is Ella... drinking from the sink! She says: It's a miracle!



Aww! Jessie and Teddiursa! Must I repeat? CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have I said that yet?

Here is cute little Jessie... in a cabinet! My mom calls them "hooligans." She is not charmed by their cuteness. WHY?!?

I don't know what they are doing here. Maybe a kiss... EEW! The lips? But they are still cute, right?

Now, if you didn't think that they are cute, something is wrong with your brain. If that's the case, ask your doctor for brain surgery.

post signature

P.S. Aren't they cute?

No comments: