Friday, February 29, 2008

School Area

Hey Pi Fans! Today I am showing you my desk and school area. The reason I am doing this is that I got tagged with a "meme" a few days ago by Lee from My Five Wolf Cubs. Here are the instructions copied from her website (bwwwaaaahhhhaaaa):

"What's on your desk? You can tell a lot about a person by the state of their desk and what they keep on it. So, share what's on your desk. You can take pictures, take an inventory, or do both. Don't have a desk? That's okay, just give us a glimpse into the space where you pay bills, write letters, grade papers, study, or work on the computer.When you've finished your photos or inventory, post it on your blog and tag five more people to do the same. Don't forget to share the rules with those you tag and ask them to share their posts with you when they are done."

I have to tag five other blogs, so here they are:

Mom at Sunshine and Lemonade

Darcy at Boy Brains :-)

and I don't know any others...but if you read this, YOU ARE IT!

This is my desk in it's clean form. At the end of the day if you were to come to my house, it would be in its messy form with school books and stuff scattered all over the place (including the floor :-) )This is a globe. There isn't much more to say besides...ummm...I don't exactly know :-)

This is my school book shelf. It's HUGE. Sometimes it's complicated with so many books and so many places...I have a bazillion different places for my history stuff. The right side I do not like: it has my grammar stuff. :-( :-( :-( What is really funny is that I have more history magazines than history books.
This is the underview of my desk. It stores my trashcan (look out mom...it's mine now), and dry erase board. I like using the dry erase board for math. That's what I usually use it for. I especially like to use it if I have a blue marker. Sometimes Teddiursa destroys markers. That is evil.

This is a little shelf thing that hold all sorts of stuff: the Rubix Revolution Cube thingie (mine!!), the Bible (also mine!!) and all sorts of other stuff (it's all mine, no takie take. MINE!!!!!)

And now not about my desk. :-) I went to the "America's Got Talent" auditions with Squirtle and her friend Jay Rod. If you see a person waving white stuff in the air...that's me...and those things are socks. Go Pi!!! Go Braves!!! Go Zac Efron!!!!!

post signature

2 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

Great tour! I tried one of your math problems...the one about Mrs Klein and her tarts. It took me a VERY LONG TIME...and a lot of scratch paper. I should have used a white board!
Lee

Darcy @ m3b said...

Just for you, I will post a picture very soon of my "desk". But know - only because you are my favorite 10 year old blogger.

I don't do tag-blogger-meme-thingys for just anybody. ;)