Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Fun-Osity of ST. ANDREWS' STATE PARK!!!

Labor day weekend, I went with my Church youth group to St. Andrews' State Park in Panama City. We stayed there, and camped out for two nights and three days. We had a great view of the bay, and visited the beach multiple times every day. Both bodies of water were gorgeous, and fun to play in. The beach had crystal clear waters, which dolphins often came close to. There was a sandbar where you could catch hermit crabs, and was shallow enough to play lots of games, plus great snorkeling fun. But there were some drawbacks to our good time. Our campsite was sandy and buggy-full, so our clothes got sandy, and we got itchy. Despite that, our vacation was very enjoyable. I would give it four and a half out of five stars.


post signature

4 comments:

Nina said...

Four out of five stars -- love it!! Sorry about the bugs -- I would not like that part either. I had an awesome weekend too as it was so very QUIET!

Sugar said...

Ehem, I would like to point out that I gave it four and a HALF out of five. How did that quiet go? Did it drive you insane :3

Ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash said...

where are you sugar?